- Renovation of eight classrooms at Ndhole Primary School
- Building of 2 blocks of toilets (1 girl and 1 boys)
- Green house for school feeding program
- Ten Water tanks for water harvesting and irrigation of school garden.
- Capacity building
- Solar kitchen constructed at Ndhole Primary school.
- Fitted with water tank for green energy project.
- Renovated school fence and new school gate.
Feeding the School
Below are pupils of Ndhole Primary taking care of their school farm for feeding program.
Ndhole Primary was chosen to hold KEPHSA meeting by Ministry of Education because of the tremendous impact realized in the school through the project. Below are the photos.